Chief Information Officer–Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business (SB) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
A ten year multiple award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract, CIO-SP3 is available for use by all government departments and agencies through the issuance of task orders. Task orders can be issued on a fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, or time-and-material/labor hour basis – terms and conditions can be augmented to address your needs and orders. The contract’s ten year period allows your task order requirement to benefit from multi-year performance or the inclusion of optional periods and optional tasks. Ten separate task areas outline a broad technical scope to provide total IT solutions to individual requirements.
Administered by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), CIO-SP3 provides streamlined procurement of information technology (IT) services and solutions and is aligned with the accountability goals and IT services outlined in the Federal Health Architecture, Federal Enterprise Architecture and the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture. In short, CIO-SP3 was created to accommodate all of the agency’s IT requirements, no matter how simple or complex.
Avanco International and CIO-SP3 Small Business
Avanco International, Inc. is a small business, based in Northern VA with offices in Harrisburg, PA. For over 35 years we’ve provided full life-cycle support and consulting services including software development, business process analysis, business intelligence and data warehouse development, database design and administration, web-based software design and development, software and database conversions, network administration, documentation, training and end user support. primed to support 7 task areas of information technology services and solutions within the CIO-SP3 contract. Avanco has elected to execute the following 7 HHS CIO-SP3 Task Areas.
Avanco Supported CIO-SP3 Task Areas
Area #1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Science, and Healthcare
Task Area #2: Chief Information Officer (CIO Support
Task Area #4: Outsourcing
Task Area #5: IT Operations and Maintenance
Task Area #6: Integration Services
Task Area #8: Digital Government
Task Area #10: Software Development
These Task Areas were selected because they relate to the primary focus areas within Avanco including: Mental Health records management, Advisory & Assistance Support, Help Desk Support, Software as a Service, Analytics and Business Intelligence, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, and Training. We have been providing these services and solutions to numerous government agencies over the past 30 years. We are a small business who understands the IDIQ contracting environment and fully embraces the concept of industry partnership; not only with NITAAC, but with our customers and end users. We are truly a customer-centric company who values our customers and provides that personal touch and attention they deserve.
Our corporate foundation is built on quality processes and services for our customers as well as the strong commitment to our employees – a collective company culture which firmly believes and lives the fact that our employees are our greatest asset.
About Avanco’s CIO-SP3 Small Business Contract
NAME: CIO-SP3 Small Business
CONTRACT NUMBER: 75N98120D00243 (Small Business (SB))
CONTRACT PERIOD: 07/15/2012 to 07/14/2022
SPONSOR: National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
PROGRAM CEILING: $20 Billion
ELIGIBLE USERS: All federal agencies may place task orders against this contract.
TASK ORDER TYPES: FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF
PROMPT PAYMENT TERMS: 0% Discount
PROGRAM MANAGER: Duane Francis, Phone: 703.749.7749 Email: email@example.com
GENERAL AVANCO’S CIO-SP3 EMAIL: CIO-SP3@avanco.com
CIO-SP3 SMALL BUSINESS WEBSITE: http://nitaac.nih.gov/nitaac/contracts/cio-sp3-small-business
Using NITACC – CIO-SP3 Small Business
CIO-SP3 contract holders went through a rigorous source selection process prior to award, which includes dimensions such as technical capabilities, past performance, price and cost. This enables Contracting Officers (CO’s) to use simplified evaluations at the task order level, resulting in significant savings in time, money and resources.
Ceiling rates were negotiated at the Master Contract level to be the best available. When your agency places a task order, you are already starting with the most cost competitive rates, and competition will drive them even lower.
NITAAC’s online system (e-GOS) streamlines the acquisition process even further with automatic distribution, built-in FAR guidance, and more.
NITAAC offers the following program benefits to all customers:
- Easy-to-use, secure web-based e-GOS ordering system for automated task order competition, management, awardee selection and notification
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is required by NITAAC
- Customer Support Center provides one-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question
- One-day turnaround on free, comprehensive SOW/SOO assessment for every task order assures quality responses
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16, NITAAC contracts, and NITAAC online ordering systems; certification for 2 CLPs awarded
- NIH is required to collect an NIH Contract Access Fee (NCAF) from its customers to reimburse the cost of operating and administering the CIO-SP3 contract. Effective January 5, 2016 the fee is fixed at .55% (i.e., 0.0055) for any new task orders released under the contract and applied to the total award value for contractor performance. Total award value is all-inclusive: labor, fees (including award fees and incentive pools), and ODCs (including travel). The formula is: Total NCAF = Total Award Value * NCAF Percentage. The NITAAC Program Office has instituted a cap of $150,000 for any task order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months) with funding in excess of $27 million under the CIO-SP3 Small Business and 8(a) contracts.
Please visit the NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business Website
For More Information Contact: Duane Francis, Avanco International, Inc. CIO-SP3 Small Business Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 703.749.7749.